Home Forums Boxing Tyson Fury: I’ll expose Wladimir Klitschko in world title fight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Britain's Tyson Fury says his world heavyweight title clash with Wladimir Klitschko in Germany on Saturday will be “one of my easiest fights”.

Ukrainian Klitschko, 39, defends his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against Fury in Dusseldorf's 55,000-capacity Esprit Arena.

“I see so many chinks in his armour. I'm going to expose them very quickly,” said Fury, 27, on Tuesday.

Klitschko labelled the Manchester fighter a “colourful” character.

Fury engaged in the traditional stare-down after the news conference, talking to Klitschko throughout.

He complimented him on his appearance and fragrance before making 'bunny ears' in response to the champion telling him to hold his fist up for the cameras.

“I think this will be one of my easiest fights,” added Fury.

“It might sound crazy because he's a 'super-champion' and has been world champion for 11 years.

“If I could choose any champion to fight, I'd choose him. I can expose him and you'll see what I mean on Saturday night.”

Klitschko, who boasts 64 wins from 67 fights during his career, admitted he will have to overcome the nerves that come before each fight when he faces Fury.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/34916234

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sense a knock out in this tie. Dude seems a big joke with his irrelevant antics.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sense a knock out in this tie. Dude seems a big joke with his irrelevant antics.

I agree with you. One thing I like about the Klitschko's is that they do their talking in the ring.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.