Home Forums Spanish La Liga Real Madrid Fans Ronaldo confesses that he has a few women in his life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he has “a few” women in his life at present – but is in the process of working out which one is “better”.
      The Portugal and Real Madrid forward was speaking on The Jonathan Ross Show, which will be broadcast on ITV this Saturday. Ronaldo split from long-term girlfriend Irina Shayk almost a year ago but hasn't struggled for company since.
      When asked whether there was “someone special” in his life, Ronaldo replied: “A few.” He admitted that the women in question are aware of each other, and added: “I need to figure out who is better.” The 30-year-old also claimed that while he had little problem meeting members of the opposite sex, finding people he wants to start a relationship with is proving more difficult. He said: “Well it’s not easy, of course not. To speak serious, it’s not easy. I know 50 per cent they approach just for interest, it’s normal, not just me but all the people who are famous they have these kinds of problems.”But in another way, I think I’m a confident guy, I’m tall, I have [my] own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50 per cent it’s because…”

Source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-a-few-6819711

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mmm…so no more gaynaldo. I have always known that shinar can never leave his system.. baba lo se agbere ju…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mmm…so no more gaynaldo. I have always known that shinar can never leave his system.. baba lo se agbere ju…

Lol…very funny.

Anonymous
      Inactive

From the last sentence, you can tell modesty isn't Ronaldo's middle name.

Anonymous
      Inactive

From the last sentence, you can tell modesty isn't Ronaldo's middle name.

Indeed. Guess that's who he is, plus, he doesn't care what any1 thinks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Chai…this guy de enjoy oo.
      And these women in question know they are competing with each other?
      I must make am in Jesus name!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.