Home Forums English Premier League Manchester United Fans Neymar to United still possible?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Manchester United's links with Barcelona star Neymar are not going away, with the latest reports indicating there has been a dialogue between the Red Devils and the Brazilian recently.Rumours in the summer indicated that United launched a big-money move for Neymar, reports that were eventually confirmed by the forward's father,Neymar Sr, per Brazilian outlet Boa Tarde Fox (h/tSky Sports).The interest seemingly still remains from both sides, withMarca'sLuis Rojoreporting that “there has been the odd conversation with Manchester United” while Barca have been trying to tie Neymar to a new contract at the Camp Nou.

Source: http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2587849-manchester-united-transfer-news-neymar-conversation-reported-latest-rumours

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anything is possible in football. When Figo kissed the crest on Barca's jersey, it was a gesture that symbolized a lifelong commitment…we all know how that ended when the folks from Bernabeu came calling.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmmm…true. If man u can pull this off, it will be a big miracle.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My guy, make una bone that side ooo. Abi Depay never do una?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, Neymar is in a different class to Depay.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the world of soccer anything is possible, but I think it cannot be now sha

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the world of soccer anything is possible, but I think it cannot be now sha

True that…not when he is on form.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It will be great to have him in the epl

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.