Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Yomi
      Keymaster
      Topics: 2346
      Replies: 103

Lionel Messi’s neighbour has claimed of a $25 million boost after the eight-time Ballon d’Or winner’s move to Inter Miami.

Messi signed for David Beckham’s franchise back in July, penning a two-year deal deal after leaving Paris Saint-Germain on a free.

The Argentine has a base salary of $12 million but he is also entitled to an extra $8.4 million through signing-on fees and bonuses.

And of course he has a unique arrangement whereby he benefits from Adidas’ shirt sales and subscriptions to the MLS Season Pass on Apple TV.

Messi scored 11 times in 14 games for the Herons and guided them to their first ever trophy when they won the Leagues Cup.

Messi-mania ran wild and created a special type of buzz in terms of demand for tickets but it seem as though the 36-year-old wasn’t the only person to profit.

American entrepreneur and podcaster Patrick Bet-David lives in Fort Lauderdale and claims that Messi lives next to him.

The Barcelona legend was initially residing in his beachside apartment when he first moved to Miami but then bought a $10.75m (£8.5m) mansion in Bay Colony back in September.

Bet-David says Messi’s relocation has done words for him financially as property prices have soared.

“So far right now, according to today’s climate, I’ve already made $25m of equity on the house I own,” Bet-David told VladTV.

“Messi just moved right next to my house. Everybody wants to be in our community.

“It’s a gated community on an island with only one way to go, very safe, very protected. God willing it still is. Now that Messi is there everybody is fricking’ coming on their boats to look at the houses. We’re doing okay.”

Messi’s house, where he lives with wife Antonela and their three boys, has 10 bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a spa room, two boat docks, swimming pool and a balcony.

The property is a 15-minute drive from the DRV PNK Stadium, where Inter play their home games.

Source: https://www.sportbible.com/football/mls/lionel-messi-news-mansion-inter-miami-florida-footage-405371-20230912

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.