Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yomi
      Keymaster
      Topics: 2374
      Replies: 103

It was the biggest day of this United fan’s life… and it happened to coincide with his wedding.

That’s right- one Red Devil ripped up the wedding day rulebook last week and turned his reception into a mass celebration of the return of Cristiano Ronaldo to Old Trafford.

Hilarious shots have surfaced of ‘DJ Harv’ taking to the microphone to break the story to the guests before a huge screen of the Portuguese superstar unfolds behind him.

The traditional post-wedding celebrations were put on fold for a while, as those on the dancefloor broke out into United chants, creating an atmosphere that The Stretford End would have been proud of.

“The Cristiano Ronaldo Panjabi Wedding!,” the DJ posted on Instagram. “Seems like we’ve gone a tad viral.

Contrary to popular belief this wasn’t the Ronaldo launch party but it was my little brother’s wedding so we went in special!”

United fans are giddy with excitement after Ronaldo re-signed earlier this week. Their enthusiasm skyrocketed after the 36 year old netted two outstanding headers for Portugal against the Republic of Ireland on Wednesday night.

“We were at the doli on Friday when the news broke that Ronaldo signed,” DJ Harv continued. “We’re massive Manchester United fans (mostly) so it went nuts!

I spoke to my bro Danny and said… we have to represent at the wedding so I made the call and they got the job done with the Ronaldo visuals!”

The countdown to Ronaldo’s second United debut is on, especially after it was confirmed he will be wearing the ‘No.7’ shirt once again.

It’s believed that some tickets for United’s first match after the international break, a home clash with Newcastle, are going for over £2,500, as many fans are expecting to see Ronaldo in the match-day squad that afternoon.

If he delivers in that game and replicates the form he showed at Old Trafford over a decade ago, expect to see more of DJ Harv and his ‘Ronaldo Raves’ throughout the

Source: Sportbible

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Topics: 60
      Replies: 54

Funny dude. Curious to know what his wife would have thought about this.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 42

I can’t wait to see the look of the faces of United fans when they see teir beloved star struggle in the EPL.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.