Home Forums Sport Trivia I Don’t Know How To Stop Nico Rosberg – Lewis Hamiltion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Three-time Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, has admitted he doesn’t know yet how to stop invigorated team mate Nico Rosberg.

With the first race of the new season in six days time the 31-year-old opens his title defence against a teammate in the form of his life.

But having become the first Brit since Sir Jackie Stewart to win three championships, Hamilton has resolved to realize more achievements.

“My sole focus is again on winning the title but Nico also has grown, so I have to accept he is exceptionally fast and so I also have to lift my bar again. I don’t know how [to stop him] – but that is my goal,” said Hamilton.

Lewis would be hoping to overcome the challenge of his team mate who finished last season on a high by winning the final three races from pole.

“It was good for him at the end of last year,” admitted Hamilton.

“I had good races. I did not do the bare minimum, but I did what I needed to do to finish the year after winning the championship. My focus was elsewhere. “

The bookies reckon Rosberg, fighting to earn a new deal at Mercedes, hasn’t got a prayer when the lights go out.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.