Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Yomi
      Keymaster
      Topics: 2346
      Replies: 103

Nigerian actor and clergyman, Pastor Jimmy Odukoya has raised prayer points for Nigeria’s Super Eagles as they prepare to take on the Black Antelopes of Angola in the quarter-final of 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Ivory Coast.

DAILY POST reports that Jose Peseiro’s men will clash with Angola in the AFCON last-8 on Friday evening at 6:00 pm.

Speaking ahead of the encounter, Odukoya, in a video post via his X account on Friday, urged every Nigerian to pray that the likes of Victor Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze and Moses Simon should score against Angola.

He also prayed that God will not shame Nigeria because the Super Eagles have made it far at the tournament.

“My fellow Nigerians, we are here again and today it is Angola. Last I heard the Antelope wants to come and feast where the Eagles have gathered. An Eagle can swoop down but an Antelope cannot climb up to reach where the Eagles are,” Odukoya said.

“So this is the prayer point: Every angle the Angolans want to come from back to sender, any shot that they shoot back to sender. You see, God has brought us this far.

“God no go shame us. There is a reason why we have come this far. This is our year. So I need everybody praying by faith. We have conquered the Antelope. The Eagles are gathering on the carcasses of the Antelopes. We will eat everything.

“The prayer point father, every Osimhen, every Chukwueze, every Simon permanent sight inside that goal we score, Amen.”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.