Home Forums Spanish La Liga Barcelona Fans El Clasico Match Thread: Barcelona vs Real Madrid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The world halts to a stand still…for 90 minutes as eternal rivals FC Barcelona and Real Madrid C.F compete in arguably world’s biggest fixture, the El Clasico, at the Camp Nou.

Real Madrid will enter the match six points above second-place Barcelona at the top of La Liga after putting together six straight victories in Spain's top flight.

Barcelona, on the other hand, have drawn against Malaga and Real Sociedad in their last two during what has been a difficult spell for the Spanish champions.

This afternoon will be the 232nd meeting between the two rivals in all competitions and it is Real Madrid

Share your thoughts and reactions of the match on this thread

Anonymous
      Inactive

It sure promises to be exhilarating!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not so optimistic about the match. Our form lately has been underwhelming at best.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not so optimistic about the match. Our form lately has been underwhelming at best.

I understand your frustration, Barcaguy. Gomez in that line up is a huge mistake bt Enrique.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with you. Why he is there,  it's beyond me.  I would rather Rafinha than Gomez.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Barcelona keeping possession well. One gets the sense that once Madrid switch up the gear, Barca's crappy defence would cave in.

Anonymous
      Inactive

SUAREZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 TO BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.