Home Forums Boxing Anthony Joshua To Defend IBF World Heavyweight Title Against Dominic Breazeale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

British boxer Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF world heavyweight title against unbeaten Dominic Breazeale at the O2 Arena on June 25.

Joshua took both the belt and unbeaten record of American Charles Martin at the same venue on April 9, and he'll be looking to besmirch Brezeale's unblemished copybook in his first defence.

Breazeale brings a formidable 17-0 record to the UK with 15 wins inside the distance and enters the clash on the back of forcing Amir Mansour to retire after five rounds of their clash in January.

While speaking to reporters, Joshua expressed his delight with the fight: 'I can't tell you how excited I am to fight again, especially at The O2 which I have made my fortress.'

(Dailymail)
      'My coaches have watched Breazeale for a long time and they knew he was going to be a player in the division and now we get the chance to go war on June 25. It's sure to be explosive, both of us like to let our hands go and score knockouts, we are both undefeated and both have Olympic pedigree.
      British boxer Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF world heavyweight title against unbeaten Dominic Breazeale at the O2 Arena on June 25.

Joshua took both the belt and unbeaten record of American Charles Martin at the same venue on April 9, and he'll be looking to besmirch Brezeale's unblemished copybook in his first defence.

Breazeale brings a formidable 17-0 record to the UK with 15 wins inside the distance and enters the clash on the back of forcing Amir Mansour to retire after five rounds of their clash in January.

While speaking to reporters, Joshua expressed his delight with the fight: 'I can't tell you how excited I am to fight again, especially at The O2 which I have made my fortress.'

'My coaches have watched Breazeale for a long time and they knew he was going to be a player in the division and now we get the chance to go war on June 25. It's sure to be explosive, both of us like to let our hands go and score knockouts, we are both undefeated and both have Olympic pedigree.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.